Friday, September 14, 2012

How We Do

While my brother is at school...

...I play with his toys.
_DSC0163 _DSC0149

And when my brother comes home, I play with anything else I can find...

(Worth mentioning here -- Henry's shirt has banana gook from lunch & spilled drink from snack. His shorts have black stains from falling on the driveway... And no, I did not feel like changing him into MORE clothes to wash nor did I feel like editing it all out. Let's just call this "lifestyle" photography and go with it, ok people?)
_DSC0087 _DSC0106
In this family, we enjoy bugging our lazy cat...
_DSC0084 _DSC0085 _DSC0094 _DSC0101
Oh my god. How funny is this!?
_DSC0098 _DSC0096 _DSC0100

Deep thought for this blog post? None. Just adorable pictures of my boys who I love and cherish with every inch of who I am!

1 comment:

  1. We had a magnifying for like an hour until Finley broke it. :)

    ReplyDelete